The horizontal gear profile grinding machine G 375 H is based on a modular design concept, with a wide range of options, and it is engineered to suit your individual needs, guaranteeing you efficient, top quality manufacture.
This universal machine is ideally suited to grind external and internal spur and helical gears, crown gears, worms, splines, ball screws, rotors for air compressors and screws for hydraulic pumps with grinding wheel and single index profile grinding. Special profiles, for instance asymmetric profiles or cycloid gears, can be produced with input of XY-coordinates.
- High stability of the process thanks to this high stable structure
- High reliability thanks to direct motors and linear motors for the machine axes
- Excellent quality of the end products coming out to the high precision of the machine
- Versatile and flexible production
- Short setup time to switch from internal to external grinding
- Min diameter of internal gears started from a diameter of 30 mm
- Gear checking on the machine
- Automation possible
- Tool changes possible
||G 375 H
|Workpiece diameter, max.
|Profile depth, max
|Workpiece length, max
||mm 870 (1,450HL)
|Centre dist. work spindle / tool spindle
||mm 35 – 340
|Tool spindle power
|Ceramic wheel diameter
||mm 40 – 360
|Grinding spindle speed, max.
|Workpiece weight, max.
|Machine weight, including standard equipment
||kg 11,000 (12,500 HL)
||Simnumerik 840 D sl
Gear Profile Grinding G 375 H
- Product Code: G 375 H
- Availability: Pre-Order