Machine DV-3 is designed for fine-tuning the cone body spray laps CBN. Valid debugging cone other buildings with similar parameters.
All Assembly units of the machine are represented by individual units, which greatly facilitates the repair. The welded base is mounted strut to the spindle. A spindle located vertically, is driven by a motor through V-belt transmission. Coaxially with the spindle in the sleeve workhead is mounted the workpiece (the body spray). The body spray is pressed against the lapping elboroom load through the lever.
The pneumatic system includes:
- the pneumatic unit for preparation of compressed air;
- crane directional valve to connect the working area of the pneumatic cylinder with the pressure line or with the atmosphere;
- the cylinder compression pressure of the workpiece to the lapping;
- silencers to reduce noise when exhaust air from the pneumatic cylinder;
- throttle to adjust the speed of movement of the rod pneumatic cylinder.
Processed on the machine the workpiece should have the following characteristics:
- length - 52,6 мм;
- diameter - 17 мм;
- the cone angle is 59 degrees.
All moving parts are covered with a casing and a door that ensures the safety of the machine. Machine DV-3 delivered to the enterprises involved in the restoration of diesel engines.
Machine for finishing the cone of the dispenser DV-3
- Product Code: DV-3
- Availability: In Stock