Currently, the machine is not supplied, but we will try to pick up an analog for you.
Semiautomatic grinding with CNC VZ-414F4 is intended for sharpening gear-cutting heads and broaches, cutting conical wheels with circular and straight teeth. The semi-automatic machine has a vertical configuration and is characterized by vertical and lateral movements of the grinding head with oscillating movement of the grinding wheel and longitudinal movement of the product head. The semi-automatic machine is equipped with a programmable controller SIMATIC S7-300, stepper drive and motors of the company SIEMENS (Germany).
The CNC SINUMERIK 810D is characterized by:
- roughing and finishing grinding is performed in one cycle without operator intervention;
- CNC system provides the possibility of regulating the choice of optimum modes of grinding and the frequency of the grinding wheel;
- motorized drive of vertical and cross movement of grinding head and travel of the workpiece headstock provides the ease of maintenance and improve performance;
- the use of feedback sensors for measuring the transverse movement of the grinding head, tilting headstock spindle allows you to quickly and accurately adjust the machinehigh reliability in operation.
Semi-automatic grinding with numerical control for gear-cutting heads VZ-411F2
- Product Code: VZ-411F2
- Availability: Out Of Stock